Total Pageviews

Mariah Carey - Butterfly - Pop Music CD Review

Mariah Carey - Butterfly - Pop Music CD ReviewNot sure what's happening with me on this one, but it seems like the more I listen to it, the better Butterfly gets. Butterfly stated simply is one of Maria Carey's best CDs to date.

Unfortunately, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Butterfly. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

One of the refreshingly nice things about this CD is the way all of the participating artists seem to be really enjoying themselves. Combine that with the overall presentation and you've got one of Maria Carey's most impressive releases ever.

Overall Butterfly is an outstanding release. Quite possibly Maria Carey's best to date. Really sensational from beginning to end. If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy this CD.

While this entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 5 - Fourth Of July, track 9 - Whenever You Call, and track 12 - Outside.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...