Total Pageviews

Mariah Carey Rainbow Pop Music CD Review

Mariah Carey Rainbow Pop Music CD ReviewI can describe the latest release from Pop sensation Mariah Carey for you with just one word... Outstanding!

This one grabs your attention right out of the gate with Heartbreaker and doesn't let go until the very last note of the very last song Thank God I Found You, which by the way is another great track.

Pop music fans will recognize some of the well known contributors on the project including Dean Parks and David Foster plus a few other notables as well.

I give Rainbow my highest recommendation. It just plain belongs in any serious music collectors collection regardless of genre preference.

While this entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 2 - Can't Take That Away, track 9 - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now), and track 14 - Thank God I Found You

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Heartbreaker. Good stuff!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...