Total Pageviews

Celine Dion Falling Into You Pop Music CD Review

Celine Dion Falling Into You Pop Music CD ReviewOne word describes the CD Falling Into You from Celine Dion... AWESOME!

Refreshingly, this was one of those CDs I was able to just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Celine Dion possesses the characteristic of being able to win you over with her talent alone. The kind of artist I frankly just flat out enjoy listening to.

If you're even mildly into Pop music you'll enjoy this CD. Overall Falling Into You is an outstanding release. I give it my double thumbs up. You will not be disappointed with one single track.

While the entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 2 - Because You Loved Me, track 10 - If Thats What It Takes, and track 14 - Fly

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now. It's a great track!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...