Total Pageviews

My Top Five Favorite Cameron Diaz Films Of All Time

My Top Five Favorite Cameron Diaz Films Of All TimeOver the past fifteen years or so, Cameron Diaz has risen through the ranks to become one of the most famous movie stars in the world. In addition to her good looks, she also happens to be a very talented actress, and although she has more than her fair share of unmemorable romantic comedies, she has also starred in some great films.

This article will discuss what I consider to be the best movies starring Cameron Diaz.

The first film that makes the cut for me is Any Given Sunday. In this film, Diaz plays the owner of a professional football team, and plays the part well. This is one of the better sports films in recent memory and was directed by Oliver Stone and also stars Al Pacino.

Another movie that I thoroughly enjoyed was The Mask. This was actually Cameron Diaz's first role in a major picture, and quite honestly, this was as good looking as she ever was. Jim Carrey stars in this film, along with Diaz, and it is one of the better comedies of the early 90s.

It goes without saying that one film that has to be included on this list is There's Something About Mary. This movie was easily one of my favorite comedies in recent memory and quite possibly, of all time. Ben Stiller and Diaz are hilarious in this film.

Another film that I certainly think is worthy of mentioning is Vanilla Sky. This film was directed by Cameron Crowe and stars Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, Kurt Russell and Jason Lee. This film is one of my all time favorites and always reminds me of a good friend that I lost.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...